Emergency Transshipment Patient Monitor C30
C30 Emergency Transshipment Patient Monitor
- 4.3-inch 16:9 colorful LCD, high-resolution display, touch screen operation supporting Pingyin, Wubi and handwriting (handwritten graph available)
- Light weight of 1.2kg for easy carrying (carryover graph available)
- Double lithium batteries including a built-in 2600mAh lithium battery of C30 and a built-in 4400mAh lithium battery of a special packet for emergency monitory; above 8 hours of operating time; vehicular power supply supported (battery picture available)
- C30 taken as a module connected with the C90 plug-in type patient monitor (figure of the minihost connected with the major host available )
- Waterproof and shockproof C30 special packet for emergency monitoring capable of holding first aid articles and being carried and used in the field (pictures available)
- 1.2-meter fall protection
Necllor blood oxygen, electrocardiograph/heart rate, noninvasive blood pressure, blood oxygen, respiration, body temperature, pulse rate
end-tidal carbon dioxide, Masimo blood oxygen
Linux Operating System provided
- Simple operating style of Comen’s patient monitor, 9 frequently used shortcut keys, suitable for emergency call and first aid (interface picture available)
- Multiple operating interfaces (superposed interface picture available: the interface picture provided by the R&D Department )
- Case history data exchange with the C90 plug-in type patient monitor
- 48-hour trend storage and playback (interface picture provided by the R&D Department available)
- 1-hour short trend display
- 5-minute II electrocardiograph playback interface
- Menu retrospect of 100 ARR alarm events
- Acoustic-optic three-level intelligent alarm, intelligent alarm lamp color switchover between red, yellow and blue, adjustable alarm volume
First Aid Site
- Arrivalat the site of traffic accident (site of accident or site for first aid)
- Putting into the ambulance
- Lifting onto the litter
- Sending into the emergency department
- Medical personnel can carry the C30 to proceed measurement for patients in wards conveniently
- Medical personnel can also store the measurement information of patients in the C30.
Special Packet for Emergency Monitoring
- Waterproof, shockproof and fall protection
- Multiple carrying modes: Single shoulder carrying, litter carrying and ambulance carrying
- Built-in 4400mAh lithium battery
- A left storage bag capable of holding first aid articles and the right storage bag capable of holding all instrument accessories
New-Generation Emergency Transshipment Patient Monitor
- As a new-generation emergency transshipment patient monitor, Comen’s C30 is designed according to the requirements of the first aid site and the emergency transshipment monitoring and pursues the practicability, convenience and reliability for first aid and emergency transshipment.
- The C30 adopts PC/ABS high-strength engineering plastics, the highly reliable Linux operating system and the anti-scratch high-luminance liquid crystal screen.
- It is also provided with a special packet for emergency monitoring that consists of a fitting management bag and a first aid apparatus storage bag.
- The C30, which can be carried in several modes, is small, light, portable, robust, reliable, stable, waterproof, fireproof, and fall resistant.
- It can display clearly even in strong sunlight in the field and can be used in various adverse environments, and can meet the demand of the army and hospitals during field first aid and emergency transshipment.