Emergency Transshipment Patient Monitor C90
Integrating world leading life information monitoring technology and IT application technology, the C90 patient monitor builds a high-end life monitoring platform and provides a comprehensive monitoring solution.
Omni-management through admission and discharge: analysis of various scenes
- Arrival at the site of traffic accident (site of accident or site for first aid)
- Putting into the ambulance
- Lifting onto the litter
Sending into the emergency department
- The C90 takes full control and begins to operate after the C30 is connected with it.
- Sending from the emergency department to the surgery
Emergency treatment in the surgery
- The C90 patient monitor will monitor the condition of the patient in an all-around way and realize the synchronic display of 12 electrocardiographs on the same screen. The accurate electrocardiograph measurement is instrumental in the doctor’s diagnosis and gives the best play to the operation. The perfect integration of the anesthesia apparatus, the respirator and the C90 enables the doctor to control the operation time better.
- Sending from the surgery to the ICU ward
Entering the ICU ward
- The C90 continues to play a vitally important role in the ICU ward. As an instrument directly displaying the condition of the patient after operation, it enables the doctor in the monitoring center to know and control the patient’s condition at any time, gives timely alarm to remind medical personnel if necessary, and thereby lets the patient’s condition under control till recovery.
Transferring to the common ward
- When his condition is improved and gradually stable, the patient will be transferred to the common ward. And the patient’s information in the surgery and the ICU ward will be replanted into a new major host C90 in the common ward through the minihost C30 so as to ensure the continuation and updating of the patient’s information.
- Archiving the case history
- The patient’s life monitoring information will be unified and managed from the first aid site to discharge.
Advantages of the external design
- 17-inch liquid crystal touch screen with the resolution as high as 1280 * 1024
- Duplex operation via touch and keys, double safeguard
- SD card socket: Memory capacity extended
- Several USB interfaces, keyboard and mouse operation supported, data transfer and software upgrading via U disk
- Lifting handle: Built-in handle to save space and facilitate carrying
- Various external interfaces: Interfaces for the assistant card cage, the monitor, the CIS, and wire networking
- 360-degree visual alarm lamp: Unique and striking three-color alarm lamp bring about clear physiological and technological alarms.
- Built-in lithium battery: To ensure the continuity of the patient’s information during transshipment; over 4 hours of use time
- Support solution: Wall hanging, mobile cart
- Built-in thermal printer and external laser printer supported
- Modular electric contact: Plating process to ensure super conductivity
- Infrared modular data transmission
- Our product die is made through world leading processes such as the CINCINNATI processing center and Charmill slow wire; the mold injection is completed by the Kraus maffei machine, the most advanced machine in the world; and therefore the product’s stability and reliable is no doubt guaranteed.
- External interface management cabinet: Hidden interfaces, prevention of dust and foreign maters, unified management of data wire
- Aluminum zinc alloy heat dissipation components: Excellent heat dissipation effect