Heine Gamma G5 sphygmomanometer
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer.
- Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter.
- Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale.
- 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator.
- Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb.
- 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive air-release valve.
- Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability.
- A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
- Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener.
- Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.
Shockproof double-walled construction with unique manometerprotection.
The robust double-walled construction with a unique triple manometer mount gives ideal protection against shocks, comfortably exceeding both the European EN1060 and the American SP9 tests.
AIR PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Single-tube construction with an innovative air pressure distribution system.
The valve construction provides ideal air pressure conditions to absorb pressure peaks in the air flow to the manometer during inflation. This advantage was only possible until now with twin-tube systems.
To place an order, please call Medikabazaar at: 1800-123-0201 (India toll-free) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Purchasing this product visit Medikabazaar!